radiator needed?

im wondering if i need a radiator for my build

ryzen 5 2600x

msi b450 tomahawk max

evga geforce rtx 2060 ko ultra gaming

phanteks p350x

3 rosewill hyperborea 89.5 cfm pwm 140mm(2 in front, 1 on top, default case fan at rear)

if u think i need a radiator, pls reccomend me one

how much does a radiator improve temperatures?

when you sat "radiator" does that mean water cool it?

if so then probably not because water cooling will cost much more than doing something like upgrading CPU/GPU and will not give as much of a performance as doing either of those things.

so if you want to upgrade then either upgrade to a 2700x or 2700 for CPU and for GPU either a 2070 or 2070 super or 5700 (non XT).

You don't need a water cooling radiator. You also don't need an aftermarket cooler like a Hyper 212 evo. Any Ryzen CPU that ships with a cooler is sufficiently cooled by that cooler.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

For that config, the stock cooler is fine. If you're gonna overclock, then you might wanna look into a better air cooler but don't go for liquid coolers. The cooling performance is almost the same, yet is more expensive than air coolers.

I personally have a kraken x62 from NZXT and although it looks cool and all, I now kinda regret buying it as after only two years, I am already facing problems with the pump. I've contacted NZXT so let's see how that goes.

There are just more points of failure with a liquid cooler; the pump, the fans, potential leakage whereas with air cooler only point of failure is just the fan, which can easily be replaced in the rare chance it does fail.

Look at your CPU temps. That will tell if you need aftermarket cooler or not. GPU side of things is more difficult, so probably not look at that too hard.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv