NCIX Sponsored Giveaway

LinusTech

sweet deals!! Go go linus!

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just posting to say I appreciate all the giveaways you guys do, and the work that goes into the promotional videos for them. :)

I love ram!!!!!! :) give me ram, need moar ram....

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I love ram!!!!!! :) give me ram, need moar ram....

Give the man RAM. HE LOVES HIS RAM!!!

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

Thanks LMG and NCIX for the giveaway. Good luck to all :)

This is Awesome finally i can win something oversea's and not have to pay for international  shipping.......:)

Awesome giveaway, thank you so much for the oportunity, considering that i am european.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

"Skill testing question required to claim your prize."

what does that mean? 

"Skill testing question required to claim your prize."

what does that mean? 

I think it means they'll have to make sure the winner knows a little something about computers before they can ship the prize to him/her.

Btw, how do you know if you have won? Would it be updated on this forum, or is there another forum where this is tracked?

Thanks

I think it means they'll have to make sure the winner knows a little something about computers before they can ship the prize to him/her.

its to make this not a lottry so you cant get taxed. Its a prize for answering a question. Thats why all giveaways have it.

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

its to make this not a lottry so you cant get taxed. Its a prize for answering a question. Thats why all giveaways have it.

Ah haven't thought about that ^^ thanks

I DID NOT KNOW NCIX SHIP INTERNATIONAL, great way to find resources for me

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

you know... i live in Indonesia, would be a great way to sponsor your international shipping ;) ;)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Thank You for the Giveaway, try come to HK!

MY SETUP
CPU: Intel i7-4771 , RAM: Team Xtreem DDR3 1600MHz 8GB x 4 , MB: Intel DZ87KLT-75K , GPU:Asus OC GTX760, SSD: Plextor M5P 256GB , HDD: 1TB WD Black , PSU: Antec HCG520M

I never win anything in my life, so I have my doubts i win this, So i entered anyway, Please me wrong :)

its all okay though, I like cake and cake is good so win or lose I have cake!

Ill be waiting for my package, (I hope)

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

God, motherboard looks sexy

Awesome giveaway :D

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

i was just wondering where i can read the rules and regulations for this giveaway and how do they pick a winner from the thousands of comments? can a person comment multiple times to increase the chances of winning? is that allowed in the rules and regulations? and also anywhere in the world includes island nations like srilanka?  i have so many questions  :blink: .

so... who's the winner or when is it going to be announced?

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Thanks for this contest. I've followed several of your videos and was hoping that my tax returns this year might cover a portion of a new video card, but maybe I'll get lucky and actually build a whole new computer! USB 2.0, the several failed USB ports on my motherboard, my limited 6gb's of ram, my slow stock clock CPU, everything just drives me nuts about this thing. I entered under my Youtube SN "GrandTheftAuto4Films," which contains a link towards my portfolio website containing contact[phone/email]/shipping information and a video introduction of myself.

Video Producer, Milwaukee Wisconsin.