which is better?

HI i am a bit stuck between which fan i should get for my case(phanteks p300)

the prices are from my region

a) ARCTIC P14 PWM 72.8 CFM 140 mm Fan                                                                                                                                                     $17.00
b) Rosewill ROCF-11003 - 140mm Computer Case Cooling Fan - Hydro Dynamic Bearing, Silent, 2 Rotation Speeds with PWM Control       $23.53

I've had good results with the Hyperborea and it has good static pressure for the front panel. As long as you're okay with the price, it seems hard to go wrong with. I had pretty good results with the similar Xtraflows in a P300. 

The P14 seems alright from what I've read online but I'm not sure if it's as quiet.

Where are you shopping / located?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Rosewill ROCF-11003, seems to be better

MY RIG

CPU: i5 8400 || CPU COOLER: Stock Intel || MOBO: MSI B360A-PRO || GPU: MSI 2060 SUPER GAMING X || RAM: 2x8GB HyperX Fury Black 2666MHZ || SSD: 120GB Kingston || HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: Segotep H9Plus+ 520W || CASE: Segotep SG-K5 Black || Monitor: Asus MG248QR & Asus VG245H  || KEYBOARD: Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Green Switch || Mouse: Razer Basilisk Ultimate || Mouse Pad: Razer Firefly Hard Edition || Mic: Razer Seiren X || Headset: Razer Nari || Headset stand: Eazer Base Station Chroma || Case Fans : Segotep Pro Vibrant 3x120mm RGB ||