Buzzing sound from GPU while gaming

Connorg27

Hello guys, my 2080ti ftw3 ultra started to act weird today aftee being great for months. When i open a game, it will pulsate a buzz sound at loading screens and go constant in game. I find it hard to believe it's just coil whine as it never did this before, but I'm curious to know what you guys think. Also, I noticed loading screens now take a lot longer than they use to. 

For more info and possibly unrelated, the other day I went to turn on my PC and i shocked the power button. When it booted, there was a bios error message that said settings returned to default. I replaced the CMOS battery, and it was fine from there but thats when I noticed the buzz. I've already replaced the PSU, HDD, and gpu power cables. Still happening. Is it possible the shock from my finger hurt the MOBO and is causing a buzz? No buzz under CPU or memory stress, just gaming. 

52 minutes ago, Connorg27 said:

Hello guys, my 2080ti ftw3 ultra started to act weird today aftee being great for months. When i open a game, it will pulsate a buzz sound at loading screens and go constant in game. I find it hard to believe it's just coil whine as it never did this before, but I'm curious to know what you guys think. Also, I noticed loading screens now take a lot longer than they use to. 

For more info and possibly unrelated, the other day I went to turn on my PC and i shocked the power button. When it booted, there was a bios error message that said settings returned to default. I replaced the CMOS battery, and it was fine from there but thats when I noticed the buzz. I've already replaced the PSU, HDD, and gpu power cables. Still happening. Is it possible the shock from my finger hurt the MOBO and is causing a buzz? No buzz under CPU or memory stress, just gaming. 

Nobody out there to chime in??

It's possible it is just coil whine. My GPU has some coil whine when I'm gaming sometimes as well. Also please wait at least a few hours before bumping a thread. People will reply it just takes time.

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

1 hour ago, Kiddo9000 said:

It's possible it is just coil whine. My GPU has some coil whine when I'm gaming sometimes as well. Also please wait at least a few hours before bumping a thread. People will reply it just takes time.

Sorry man your right, i was just freaking out and im a novice at best here on LTT but it wont happen again.

Does coil whine develop randomly even after a year or so? My old card had coil whine and this is more of an electrical buzzing that at times sounds like electrical farting in the sense that it pulses quickly, almost a squeel and then goes constant. I was thinking it might be the pcie slot on the MOBO but EVGA thinks it is a power delivery issue on the card itself. Just really dont want to go the RMA route especially with all this covid stuff going on. Thank you for the reply