Something odd is going on with my Xbox controller

Lately I've noticed that when I play my pc games with controller the home button no longer brings up the windows game menu. Also my controller now randomly shuts off when I play any game even though I am directly beside my pc using Bluetooth and my controller is fully charged to 100%. I am using those rechargable packs you get from microsoft and it worked good but I think now after mistakingly putting it in the wrong way once and then putting it in correctly somehow messed it up somehow I don't know I'm looking at it and there's no dents, no cracks, not a thing identifying it broken and yet I'm having all these issues I've had this controller for half a year and it's already falling apart wtf microsoft. What can be done?

This here \/ \/ \/ \/ is the exact battery pack I bought.

https://www.amazon.ca/Microsoft-Xbox-One-Play-Charge/dp/B00DBDPOZ4/ref=pd_bap_rp_10/134-0492992-4596332?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00DBDPOZ4&pd_rd_r=420770be-303d-4dca-9bce-03a7bea5fa18&pd_rd_w=iykcU&pd_rd_wg=YTrxG&pf_rd_p=27bb7f97-162b-4c26-b853-1b41595e0c71&pf_rd_r=RFFHGTH2GGQWYVRMXGXW&psc=1&refRID=RFFHGTH2GGQWYVRMXGXW

Update: Problem has been resolved just needed to restart my pc and let the controller turn itself off not sure why this is but it worked.

Edited by Johnnny167
I solved the issue