Thinking about doing a custom loop, need help picking parts

Hi, I have a Ryzen 5 3600 with a RTX 2070 super and I was wondering what the best budget parts that I would need to water cool my computer. I was thinking a 280mm rad and soft tubing. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

3 minutes ago, Linus Drop TIps said:

Hi, I have a Ryzen 5 3600 with a RTX 2070 super and I was wondering what the best budget parts that I would need to water cool my computer. I was thinking a 280mm rad and soft tubing. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

If you are just getting started and want to dip your feet into watercooling the fluid gaming series are a good options, note they are an all aluminum series. Just make sure that your specific model of GPU is compatible for their waterblock. 

13 minutes ago, W-L said:

If you are just getting started and want to dip your feet into watercooling the fluid gaming series are a good options, note they are an all aluminum series. Just make sure that your specific model of GPU is compatible for their waterblock. 

+1 for Fluid Gaming. I'd recommend going with 360 as the 240 can be a bit limiting for CPU and GPU and they don't offer a 280, but otherwise an excellent experience.

Also, be aware that if you go for a kit, you'll likely want a right angle pump bracket as the stock bracket is for bottom fan mounts, which are pretty rare these days.