Massive fps drops

I've been playing call of duty warzone since it's launch and have been enjoying it. Since yesterday I've experiencing massive frame drops while playing, making it unplayable.
these frame drops are crazy and frequent like dropping from 60 to just 5 frequently. I am looking for help.
I've tried both installing/uninstalling drivers and windows update, and it's definitely not my laptop throttling as I've undervolted both my GPU and CPU. 
spec - i5 8300H, 8 GB ram,  gtx 1060 4gb and game is on HDD

That is definitely one overheating laptop. I imagine it's likely reaching 90-100*C and throttling to 800MHz on the CPU and 100-200MHz on the GPU

Download some tools (Nvidia Inspector, Afterburner etc.) that allow you to monitor (preferably also graph if you don't have a second monitor) your CPU and GPU usage and temps. Play the game and see what happens with the temps and clocks when you get a big frame drop. This should help you find out if it's the CPU or GPU causing problems, or if it might be some software  issue!

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •

25 minutes ago, Tundral said:

Download some tools (Nvidia Inspector, Afterburner etc.) that allow you to monitor (preferably also graph if you don't have a second monitor) your CPU and GPU usage and temps. Play the game and see what happens with the temps and clocks when you get a big frame drop. This should help you find out if it's the CPU or GPU causing problems, or if it might be some software  issue!

CPU consumption is around 70-95 % but memory is consuming a lot around 88-95%, warzone alone is consuming about 3-4 gb of memory column.

Sounds like your frame drops could be cause by the game data having to be swapped since you have quite low system memory for such a new game. Maybe try and close all browsers and any unnecessary apps that might be consuming memory. If that helps then it's most likely just too low total memory for such a big modern game.

Regardless if this is the case you should really upgrade your laptop memory to 16GB anyways since nowadays 8GB isn't really enough for games. (Just Cause 3 that's from 2015 gives you a warning if you have only 8GB of RAM)

Main rig:

• Ryzen 3600X • X370 Killer SLI • 16GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz • Strix 1070ti • Define R5 • SuperNova 750 G2 • Evo 1TB + X300 4TB •

Secondary rig:

• Acer prebuilt • Rzyen 1700X (upgraded) • OEM 1060 3GB • 256GB SSD + 1TB Seagate (upgraded) •

48 minutes ago, Tundral said:

Sounds like your frame drops could be cause by the game data having to be swapped since you have quite low system memory for such a new game. Maybe try and close all browsers and any unnecessary apps that might be consuming memory. If that helps then it's most likely just too low total memory for such a big modern game.

Regardless if this is the case you should really upgrade your laptop memory to 16GB anyways since nowadays 8GB isn't really enough for games. (Just Cause 3 that's from 2015 gives you a warning if you have only 8GB of RAM)

but it was working fine before yesterday I've been playing it since it's launch.

21 hours ago, atal_7 said:

but it was working fine before yesterday I've been playing it since it's launch.

So you haven't installed or started using any new program that might be using memory, or have more browser tabs open than normal? You've recently restarted your computer regularly to empty RAM once in a while?

Main rig:

Secondary rig:

1 hour ago, Tundral said:

So you haven't installed or started using any new program that might be using memory, or have more browser tabs open than normal? You've recently restarted your computer regularly to empty RAM once in a while?

yes, i've restarted my pc !

and no there wasn't any browser tab working in background. 

35 minutes ago, atal_7 said:

yes, i've restarted my pc !

and no there wasn't any browser tab working in background. 

Upgrade memory and see if it helps, other than that I don't have any good ideas if it truly isn't your GPU or CPU being throttling.

Main rig:

Secondary rig: