Sata cables

PurplDrank

Hello all im adding a crucial mx500 500 gb ssd and have a b450 tomahawk. Im looking for some SATA cables online. Any one recommend any?

2 minutes ago, PurplDrank said:

Hello all im adding a crucial mx500 500 gb ssd and have a b450 tomahawk. Im looking for some SATA cables online. Any one recommend any?

Get any that is affordable for you and has good user reviews.

I like those with at least 1 right-angle connector so my cables runs are more tidy. I leave a straight-connector for the motherboard end SATA since they're usually positioned straight up from the motherboard.

Also, those with built-in clips tend to have a locking mechanism so they can't easy get loose. This might be a useful feature for you and shouldn't cost extra.

3 minutes ago, Falcon1986 said:

Get any that is affordable for you and has good user reviews.

I like those with at least 1 right-angle connector so my cables runs are more tidy. I leave a straight-connector for the motherboard end SATA since they're usually positioned straight up from the motherboard.

Also, those with built-in clips tend to have a locking mechanism so they can't easy get loose. This might be a useful feature for you and shouldn't cost extra.

Can you recommend me both a straight end and a 90?