Hard Drives And Ssd Speeds

I know they measure speeds at the factory, and linus does this too, but I want to create a place where consumers compare speeds in a real-life environment and not just a "Maximum theoretical speed".

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

There would be use to it. I'm soon going to bw upgrading and trying to find optimal SSD which has most capacity and speed for money. I saw that Passmark has some charts and I guess SiSoft has tool for measuring speed. So if you can create easy way to user contribution and find good tool for it, I'd be using it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

In day to day use most of the SSDs won't be able to differentiate themselves from one another meaning you won't notice a difference in boot times and game loading times. Unless you're transferring files constantly and require the speed, just get yourself any good brand like Plextor,Crucial,Samsung,OCZ,Intel,SanDisk,Corsair,AData. Any of these brands are adequate. Samsung and Intel are two brands I would highly recommend

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT