Which ram should I use with my ryzen 3600x

Hey guys, it's me again! I watched the ltt video on RAM speed to pair with 3rd gen Ryzen but im a bit lost atm...

I have 2x8gb 3200mhz corsaire vengance LPX  and was wondering if it's enough if I want To OC my 3600x. 

Can you guys help me figure it out or maybe help me understand the basics of ram speed. 

~(O.o)~ 

R5 3600x  MSI MPG x570 Gaming EDGE Wi-Fi   Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (black) 2x8GB 3600MHz  Zotac GTX 1070ti AMP! Edition 8GB  EVGA 750W B2  Noctua NH-D15S Chromax ‖ 2 × Be quiet!  SILENTWING 3 140mm / x Be quiet! PUREWING 2 140mm / 1 x Be quiet! PUREWING 2 120mm  Corsair 540 air (black)

i have that exact same ram and 3600x and yes you can oc.which oc software are you going to use

4 hours ago, Moonlacer386 said:

which oc software are you going to use

I'll do it in the Bios, It'll be my first time OC with a cpu, but i'll go step by step. I already have OC genie on, but I read that it was not the best way and that the temps ramp up with this kind of OC. 

~(O.o)~ 

R5 3600x  MSI MPG x570 Gaming EDGE Wi-Fi   Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (black) 2x8GB 3600MHz  Zotac GTX 1070ti AMP! Edition 8GB  EVGA 750W B2  Noctua NH-D15S Chromax ‖ 2 × Be quiet!  SILENTWING 3 140mm / x Be quiet! PUREWING 2 140mm / 1 x Be quiet! PUREWING 2 120mm  Corsair 540 air (black)