Low FPS GTA V RTX 2080

TheWolfGear

Hello I need some help I am getting ~50 fps on GTA V with my rtx 2080.

My setup as follows:

Asus Rog Strix B450-F motherboard

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

MSI RTX 2080 Tri Fan

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32Gb 3000mhz RAM

Windows 10 Pro

All drivers have been uninstalled and reinstalled and everything is up to date,  bios, drivers, windows the lot.

Any help would be appreciated.

have you made sure your ram is running at its rated speed?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

he means did you turn on the xmp profile in your bios for your ram 

i7-8700k @ 4.8Ghz | EVGA CLC 280mm | Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 | 16GB G-Skill DDR4-3000 C15 | EVGA RTX 2080 | Corsair RM650x | NZXT S340 Elite | Zowie XL2730 

So the max core speed for the 2700x is 2933mhz and allows OC to 3000 or 3200mhz. When I set the XMP profile to 3000mhz in the bios I kept getting memory stability issues on windows. It corrupted a load of files and windows kept crashing I tried running the ram at 2933mhz and same issue it will always post but windows blue screens with about 100 different errors. I can only get it running stable with the ram at 2400mhz. 

What is the resolution? If you are running 4K then this is around normal FPS for GTA5 on a 2080.

Very hard to diagnostic this from far.... in general such performance is unreal, there is something very wrong check for viruses first