GPU upgrade

Zaru

Hello guys, currently i have a "budget" build (Ryzen 3 2200g with gpu Radeon Vega 8, Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-3000MHz, motherboard gigabyte a320m s2h, Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB  750w gold) and was thinking to upgrade the GPU(and at the same time i can't spend more than 150 euros) , but not sure which would fit this build, a friend of mine suggested an rx570, new one has a price near of what i can spend, found it cheaper "used" but i'm kinda of afraid to buy from 2nd hand since i'm gonna pay for something that might be broken or w/e 
Any suggestions? ?

Edit: The games i play are Apex Legends, PUBG Lite, LoL

7 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

RX570, good choice. If the website you are buying it from has a return policy or buyer protection, you should be fine 

That's the problem, i don't see the website to have any return policy or buyer protection, other than "points" that are graded on users that sell stuff which makes them more "trustful" i guess? 

8 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

Well, I guess if the buyer has a good rating, I guess it would be fine. Surely if it was broken, they would list that right? Maybe you could message them asking if it works and for proof that it works

MSI Radeon RX 570 8gb Armor OC, to be honest i am afraid to buy this one even as a new, the comments i saw about it weren't the best... High temperature, some kind of black screen problems and some of them even new are defective if i use the word correctly. That's why i asked if there's any other gpu suggestion 

On 2/18/2020 at 6:45 AM, NZgamer said:

What is your budget for a GPU? I can give you some recommendations

Around 150 euros