Dual Monitor Setup 60hz And 120hz Eyefinity

YouRezz

Hello fellow enthusiasts!!

I need a little help from you. Im planning on doing a gaming/school/programming orienated build and i want to add another 24 inch monitor to my exisiting 24inch 1920x1080 60Hz samsung syncmaster s24b300. Im wonderin if I can run my 60Hz s24b300 as a second monitor plus another 24" 120Hz monitor for gaming. Is my r7850 twinfrozr 3 gonna handle that?  And i know that gaming doesent really work on two monitors because of the dual bezel at the mid.

SO DOES EYEFINTY SUPPORT 1 60 Hz MONITOR AND 1 120 HZ MONITOR????

THX for help.

Best regards.

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Im unsure how it works with the catalyst controller but I immagine its the same as nvidia, But with nvidia I am able to have my game at 120hz on one monitor but if I want to play the game on across all of my monitors I have to set the refresh rate to 60 hz.

So if your planing to play your game only on your 120hz monitor it will be fine but if you want to play on both monitors with one at 120hz and one at 60 hz it wont work. 

As far as your 7850 running it, It should work fine but you may not be taking advantage of the full 120hz.

Thx for help guys!!! :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS