Semiconductor refrigeration type cooling possible (?)

Hey beautiful people.

I was wondering if doing something like this here below (first half of the video only) can work for cooling a PC case or not. It is powered only by a 12V power adapter.

I'm afraid that there might be condensation issues but I'm not sure about it yet.

I saw a video on LTT channel where they literally throw in a pc inside a refrigerator but that really didn't solve any doubts that I have on the above project.

image.thumb.png.67da182b16a150f0ddb8047dcdac4c81.png

image.thumb.png.8de80bff2e4e0dace61e94375ceea1f0.png

image.thumb.png.423219672222161721d7b0590d23a53b.pngimage.thumb.png.b6b9a07bd219998beb637702f1836deb.png

image.thumb.png.7da600e2d000fedd6e6840c9f18c6fce.png

Can some veterans help me out please?

It looks like a peltier module, not worth the power consumed. Also this is not good for things that constantly emit heat (unlike a pepsi can that just assumes ambient temperature)

Yes, it's a basic pelter setup.

Have one of those myself here. It's the same thing many of those mini-refrigerators sold at WalMart are and only worth it if you can keep it cool once temps get down. That's why those units are heavily insulated, otherwise they to would be a waste of power and really are anyway TBH.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

Thank you very much for your feedback. I really hasn't considered the power consumption into play. Thanks a lot