pc pre-build

hello, my name is fido i am a newbie here, can you guys help me? i have the money about Rp. 9.000.000 or 800 dollars...

whether the computer that I made is still able to play games and design?

thank you so much

Screenshot_2020-01-20-14-04-29.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-20-14-04-20.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-20-14-04-15.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-20-14-04-26.jpg

The system seems okayisch but the gpu is dogshit for the price did not know they would still sell prebuilds with a 1050 ti can u switch it for a 1650 or a 1650 ti ? Or maybe even an amd card 

10 minutes ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

The system seems okayisch but the gpu is dogshit for the price did not know they would still sell prebuilds with a 1050 ti can u switch it for a 1650 or a 1650 ti ? Or maybe even an amd card 

switch with radeon RX?

You"re very cheap on the psu. I don't know the usual prices but 1tb Seagate for $55 seems expensive, and the 1050ti at $170 also. $300 on this cpu and mainboard is also at the upper edge.

There's the Ryzen 1600 Pinnacle Ridge available, which is practically a R5 2600 at lower price and slightly lower clock.

6 minutes ago, Fido Benavi said:

switch with radeon RX?

Its very hard to see how much your stuff costs cause i dont really know what rp is :D what rx card on that website would fit your budget could u tell me the name and price ? And ye a 50 $ hdd is pretty eh aswell 

3 hours ago, Sir0Tek said:

You"re very cheap on the psu. I don't know the usual prices but 1tb Seagate for $55 seems expensive, and the 1050ti at $170 also. $300 on this cpu and mainboard is also at the upper edge.

Indonesia is more expensive than the other country thata why all the parts is so upper budget

3 hours ago, xhackforeverxdx said:

Its very hard to see how much your stuff costs cause i dont really know what rp is :D what rx card on that website would fit your budget could u tell me the name and price ? And ye a 50 $ hdd is pretty eh aswell 

okey, 1 dollar = 14.500 Rupiah (Rp) for the total is about 750-800 dollars