Question gigabyte auros master stuck at 1.6 vcore

gen90

Guys i am having serious difficulties with my new setup.
my i9 9900k climbs to 100C within minutes because my motherboard is setting the vcore to ~1.7!!

i tried to manually adjust vcore to 1.2, 1.3 but it doesnt matter. the vcore climbs back to 1.7 when the OS boots. Am i missing something else? please help me guide in right direction as i cant even use my new build without possibly frying it.
https://imgur.com/a/HhVQIMS

P.S FANPWM is zero becuse fans are connected to commander pro rgb

My BIOS setting

https://imgur.com/a/bJigfVi

clear cmos immediately 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Mholes said:

Like @Levent said and what PSU do you have? Those voltages are all over the place...

tried clearing the CMOS, updated the BIOS too. PSU is rmx850 Corsair

Could it be because i have 2x 8 pin connectors connected to motherboard for CPU? overpowering it..?

4 minutes ago, gen90 said:

Could it be because i have 2x 8 pin connectors connected to motherboard for CPU? overpowering it..?

Remove one. OR both. If you can boot and your voltages are in control, then we know where the problem lies.

8 minutes ago, gen90 said:

ALSO, check if you accidentally put PCI-E 8-pin connectors instead of CPU 8-pin. They are different.

13 minutes ago, Mholes said:

Remove one. OR both. If you can boot and your voltages are in control, then we know where the problem lies.

could a faulty Motherboard cause this?

15 hours ago, gen90 said:

could a faulty Motherboard cause this?

Yes. If the PSU works fine then the problem is your motherboard.

• 2 months later...

I got exactly the same issue. I recently bought a x470 Gaming plus and now my r5 3600 vcore is rising to 1.4v after 5/10 sec on Windows whatever the tweaks in the bios. I obviously already reset bios entirely, actually I'm lucky it's not 1.7v apparently. Can't find the reason why. It's not a PSU problem because it worked perfectly with my former Mobo. The thing is it's normal in the bios and it begins to rise on windows after seconds. Can it be an os issue ? As far as I'm concerned, I can hold this Vcore with my aio but I can't run any benchmark. (<100°c) If someone has any clue I'm here. Btw, It changes frequency of CPU too to 4150mhz somehow but I can modifie this via Ryzen MAster unlike Vcore. My other voltages can be modified (DRAM and Soc) except VDDP... Crazy thing

Capture.PNG