Hand paints for Acrylic sheets

Thinkfreely

So I have been doing a ton of acrylic modding (backplates, covers, shrouds etc) But up until now I have just been using spray paint, which has been fine as I haven't done more then 3-5 colors. However a friend of mine is paying me for a DBZ GPU back plate, but he asked if I could paint in the characters. I use printed stencils so i can make the lines perfect, but it would be to complex to spray paint, so I want to hand paint it. Does anyone know of permanent hand paints I can use on Acrylic? I know I could just spray a bunch of spray paint into a cap then quickly pain the areas, but this seems wasteful and I would be happy to buy a kit if they sell something that fits my need.

I would rather agree on what we share, than fight on what we don't. - Myself

FULL PC SPECS ON PROFILE https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/454099-thinkfreely/

3 minutes ago, Thinkfreely said:

So are those permanent and heat resistant?

Ohh. If that's what you're looking for you'd be better of with some enamel paint

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 hours ago, Thinkfreely said:

So I have been doing a ton of acrylic modding (backplates, covers, shrouds etc) But up until now I have just been using spray paint, which has been fine as I haven't done more then 3-5 colors. However a friend of mine is paying me for a DBZ GPU back plate, but he asked if I could paint in the characters. I use printed stencils so i can make the lines perfect, but it would be to complex to spray paint, so I want to hand paint it. Does anyone know of permanent hand paints I can use on Acrylic? I know I could just spray a bunch of spray paint into a cap then quickly pain the areas, but this seems wasteful and I would be happy to buy a kit if they sell something that fits my need.

What brand/kind of spray paint are you using? Most companies also sell non-spray can versions of the same paint. There is really nothing special about spray paint, its generally just enamel paint. Same things used in model building.