Hey guys,

hope u all r doing well.

{Please don’t forget to give your opinion as its highly valuable 4 me}

Both next gem console specs comparison

(NOTE- LIMITED INFO ONLY)

LETS HAVE A LOOK-

E8A889F3-9283-4680-812C-AFE491628F50.jpeg

DFA0EB7E-E6A8-47F7-85EE-8C9C21B1EA1E.jpeg

Unfortunately not much to compare, since we're looking at an "AMD Zen 2 CPU" stacked up against an "AMD Zen 2 CPU" and such.

The only thing I'm really happy about is the SSD inclusion, and maybe the 120Hz support, the only revolution and not evolution for consoles present here. Everything else was expected or already a feature.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

45 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Unfortunately not much to compare, since we're looking at an "AMD Zen 2 CPU" stacked up against an "AMD Zen 2 CPU" and such.

The only thing I'm really happy about is the SSD inclusion, and maybe the 120Hz support, the only revolution and not evolution for consoles present here. Everything else was expected or already a feature.

Thnx Fasauceome,

For taking interest in my section.

Infact we can play games at true 4k resolution rather then upscaling.

8 minutes ago, Ayush007 said:

Infact we can play games at true 4k resolution rather then upscaling.

It's always good to have more 4k content out there, the only gripe I have is that consoles run usually at pretty low settings, and personally I'd rather have 1440p medium or high than 4k low. However, with cross play becoming more popular, maybe we'll get some kind of settings menu in upcoming Xbox games

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

It's always good to have more 4k content out there, the only gripe I have is that consoles run usually at pretty low settings, and personally I'd rather have 1440p medium or high than 4k low.

"Low quality" of 2013 may not be the same as "low quality" of 2020. 

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

It's always good to have more 4k content out there, the only gripe I have is that consoles run usually at pretty low settings, and personally I'd rather have 1440p medium or high than 4k low. However, with cross play becoming more popular, maybe we'll get some kind of settings menu in upcoming Xbox games

Thts wht R&D team do,

make it more user friendly n compatible.

I hope they will do tht.

Yeah, this really isn't much to go by. Just hope we'll finally get a steady 60fps locked this generation. For console gaming power isn't king. Just hope it goes back to the PS2 era where we got solid, healthy games.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

1 hour ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

They ran at medium/high quality of 2013. 

3 hours ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

Still a bit of a bummer to have this new high res option but only low fidelity textures are rendered in the game

Primary PC: