WEBM to MP4 Conversion

(I think this is the right category) Does anyone know how to convert an 8k .webm video into an .mp4? All of the online converters I've tried have a max file limit of 100-200MB, while my file is around 800MB, offline solutions like uniconverter seem to only go to 4k, no matter the encoder I choose. Any ideas?

I'm trying Handbrake now, helpfully, it's following Chrome's footsteps of taking 12GB of RAM, if it doesn't work for whatever reason, I'll try MeGUI

You literally said 8K video and you expected it to be light on resource usage?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

Depending on quality settings, you can probably encode 8K using less than 4 GB of memory. 8GB+ is more likely.

47 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

You literally said 8K video and you expected it to be light on resource usage?

No...I...was..making a Chrome joke? Also, the original file is around 800MB and didn't think it'd take up over 10x that. 

44 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Depending on quality settings, you can probably encode 8K using less than 4 GB of memory. 8GB+ is more likely.

I know, I used the Production Max preset, understanding that it wouldn't be easy to run, just because everything else said they were below 4K, except Production Standard and Production Max, so I just went with Max to be safe and make sure the test worked and that HandBrake could actually do 8K footage, as the "Adjusting Quality" page in the documentation only said up to 4K