ZOWIE XL2411P "No Cable Connected"

chards25

Setting up a 3rd display. I have my main monitor DP-->DP in my motherboard, works fine. Second monitor is DVA-->DVA in my motherboard, works fine. Now, for the new monitor i only have one slot left on my motherboard. Thats for HDMI. I use an hdmi and only get 60hz/1080p OR 144hz/720p. Yes, fine. So, i bought a DP-->HDMI Cable and used that, now it just says No Cable Connected and I'm worried... Can i not have 2 144hz monitors? 

53 minutes ago, chards25 said:

Setting up a 3rd display. I have my main monitor DP-->DP in my motherboard, works fine. Second monitor is DVA-->DVA in my motherboard, works fine. Now, for the new monitor i only have one slot left on my motherboard. Thats for HDMI. I use an hdmi and only get 60hz/1080p OR 144hz/720p. Yes, fine. So, i bought a DP-->HDMI Cable and used that, now it just says No Cable Connected and I'm worried... Can i not have 2 144hz monitors? 

Please see here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/729232-guide-to-display-cables-adapters-v2/?output=HDMI&input=DP

6 hours ago, chards25 said:

I don't see how this helps me... The dp hdmi doesnt work, okay, but im unsure of what to buy for a new cable or if i can get one to work already?

Put in the combination you want, and there are product suggestions there.