Which tkl gaming keyboard

Nikolas550

Should I get the razer huntsman te, the CoolerMaster mk730 or the steelseries apex 7 tkl. (All of them retail for 125€) 

Please help me decide 

Thnx! 

serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia4.giphy.com%2Favatars%2Fwheeloffortune%2F4Qxgn49y7nzh.gif&sp=23d2bda773e74537306b7dbae0d3b0fc&anticache=274188

I choose the red one!

or you could read reviews and try them in a store to see which one has the best feel for you

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Easily the Huntsman TE. Unlike the others, it's not garbage. Actually decent switches, actually decent keycaps, and passable stabilisers. 

:)

32 minutes ago, Bcat00 said:

None, go try 65% keyboards instead. You can thank me later

lol you serious? I hate 65% keyboards. Useless to me. It's acceptable as a portable keyboard for on the go, but I can't use that on my Desktop Setup. I Need TKL or Full size

11 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Easily the Huntsman TE. Unlike the others, it's not garbage. Actually decent switches, actually decent keycaps, and passable stabilisers. 

I like the build quality aswell, especially the keycaps, but it's so loud..

2 hours ago, cracmeister said:

I like the build quality aswell, especially the keycaps, but it's so loud..

There are two versions. One with clicky switches, and one with linear switches. Though due to the design, it doesn't look like silencing clips will fit.

Edited by seon123
Something something

12 minutes ago, cracmeister said:

Go for this one https://drop.com/buy/drop-ctrl-mechanical-keyboard

there's also a version for Europe https://drop.com/buy/drop-ctrl-mechanical-keyboard

Look up some reviews, the CTRL is outstanding

OP is looking at keyboards that cost about €130, therefore you suggest them a €210 keyboard. Good job. Why not go all the way and suggest them a RAMA?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 3:03 PM, seon123 said:

OP is looking at keyboards that cost about €130, therefore you suggest them a €210 keyboard. Good job. Why not go all the way and suggest them a RAMA?

it's 180$ with shipping and VAT,

that's 160€

17 minutes ago, cracmeister said:

it's 180$ with shipping and VAT,

that's 160€

The ctrl costs 200$ free US shipping included. 200$ is 179 euros and 20 cents, + shipping to europe. Not sure from where you're getting these prices but they aren't accurate.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:52 AM, seon123 said:

There are two versions. One with clicky switches, and one with linear switches. Though due to the design, it doesn't look like silencing clips will fit.

Nope, QMX clips won't fit.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:03 AM, seon123 said:

The CTRL EU was €180 last time I checked, and you get €20 off as a new user. 

also rama bad acoustics

33 minutes ago, yalox said:

The CTRL EU was €180 last time I checked, and you get €20 off as a new user. 

That was a limited time promotion for the EU collection. Iirc, it started after I posted that, and it has now ended.

34 minutes ago, yalox said:

also rama bad acoustics

Just an example of a keyboard way outside of OP's budget, and it was the first thing that came to mind :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 12:04 PM, noxdeouroboros said:

The ctrl costs 200$ free US shipping included. 200$ is 179 euros and 20 cents, + shipping to europe. Not sure from where you're getting these prices but they aren't accurate.

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-ctrl-mechanical-keyboard-eu

shipping from europe, shipping included. 180$ = 161€

unfortunately out of stock now though, so if you really want this keyboard you would have to pay extra to ship it from US I guess. So your price calculations are correct for now, But if you are from europe, I would just wait or buy another keyboard.

My original suggestion for this keyboard was from 18. Dec., it was stil available back then.

1 hour ago, cracmeister said:

shipping from europe, shipping included. 180$ = 161€

How do you come up with that number? When I click the link it just says out of stock, price is not listed. Not being a dick, just interested.

Edited by noxdeouroboros

54 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

How do you come up with that number? When I click the link it just says out of stock, price is not listed. Not being a dick, just interested.

As I said, early mid december it was still in stock. I also did order the keyboard back then. I could attach a screenshot of the order, but I am at work right now.

8 minutes ago, cracmeister said:

As I said, early mid december it was still in stock. I also did order the keyboard back then. I could attach a screenshot of the order, but I am at work right now.

No need for that.