Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 spacebar replacement

I have recently purchased the corsair K70 RGB mk.2 and after two weeks of getting used to it i have mostly adjusted and got used to it. however there is one thing i simply can't get used to, the textured space bar corsair includes standard on the keyboard with no smooth alternative. why on earth a huge company like corsair would make a stupid mistake like this is well and truly beyond me. either way this leaves me with a textured space bar i can use but i would very much like to replace with a smooth soft touch rubber coated keycap just like the rest of the keys. if anyone has any idea on where to get a replacement spacebar keycap for this particular keyboard please let me know.

also for any other users of this keyboard is there anything i should know about or look out for?

Look for a 6.5u (unit) spacebar which is Cherry MX compatible.

6.5u is not standard, which is why I specifically mention it. Some sellers may brand it as 'Corsair compatible'.

In terms of plastic types, you will probably find ABS and PBT. PBT usually feels higher quality, because it is thicker. Do check if you want something that can light pass through it

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/