cheap keyboard with numpad?

Lii

Hi, I was thinking to make my own keyboard when I get some time, but meanwhile I would like to use a decent keyboard,

this is the second g910 that is losing keycaps without any reason (shitty caps),

so I was wondering if there are any cheap keyboard with a good lifespam, not lound, but neither jellylike

I don't mind about rgb, but if there is some sort of illumination (that can be disable at will) will be nice

also similar thing for windows key lock (I tend to stay around those key, so sometimes I missclick to the window key) (or dunno maybe I can reprogram a function key with lua/hidmacro for disabling a key at will, but idk, never tryed)

so whats the cheapest keyboard (and a durable one) that can I get?

I used to have the razer cynosa and it is really nice for the price. It has a numpad and you can change the lighting or disable it if you want. You can also change what any key does in the razer synapse software.  It is not extremely loud but you can hear it when you press hard enough. It is 50 dollars (I would consider that cheap for all that it does) it worked for me great and I highly recommend it.

You can check out Leopold keyboards. A lot of them come with super nice doubleshot PBT keycaps, and they are built well. No lighting, though. One major downside is that a lot of their keyboards use Cherry MX switches. Here are a couple of options. There are several colours and keycaps available for the same price, but these are the most conservative looking ones. The FC900R is just standard full size, and the FC980M is a compact full size, known as 96 key.

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3549

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3564

Switches are personal preference. You could also desolder the switches and replace them with decent ones. I believe the keyboards have dip switches that allow you to change a few settings, including disabling the Windows key. Not super cheap, at about $120, but they are known to be good for the price.

:)