Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J4ke

Which mobo should I get?

Posted · Original PosterOP

So I'm planning to buy a ryzen 5 3600/x but idk which board I should get, what's the cheapest mobo that has 4 ram slots and 2 ssd slots

I dont overclock btw and dont even think of x570 motherboards because they're so expensive in my country. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

1 minute ago, J4ke said:

So I'm planning to buy a ryzen 5 3600/x but idk which board I should get, what's the cheapest mobo that has 4 ram slots and 2 ssd slots

I dont overclock btw and dont even think of x570 motherboards because they're so expensive in my country. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

msi b450 tomahawk max. Already bios for your processor. You do not have to update it yourself

Just now, J4ke said:

How about mortar max? What's the difference? 

The "max" at hte end means it supports your processor. Pretty much no difference

18 minutes ago, J4ke said:

There is a very good motherboard tier list on the forum

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1046357-motherboard-tier-list-x570-update/

I would suggest going for Tier E or better. 

11 minutes ago, SavageNeo said:

The "max" at hte end means it supports your processor. Pretty much no difference

Also size I think.

Mortar mATX and Tomahawk ATX

But otherwise very similar.

CPU: i9 9900K @ 5.1ghz  CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro   RAM: 32GB 3200MHz CL16 Corsair Vengeance PRO    Mobo: Asus Z390-F   GPU: Asus GTX 1080   Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic   PSU: Corsair HX850i   Storage: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO (OS), 500GB Samsung 970 EVO Plus (Games), 2TB HDD Western Digital (Storage)   Monitor: XB271HU (IPS, 1440p, 165hz)

Or the MSI B450 Gaming plus Max, if you want to save a couple of bucks.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Fractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 128GB Samsung NVM and a 2TB WD Blue, Gigabyte RTX 2060 Windforce OC, Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 650, Corsair Hydro H75, LG 27GL83A-B

Lenovo L480 (i5-8250U, 16GB RAM)

Posted · Original PosterOP

So do you guys know the cheapest board/s that have 2 ssd slots (not really good with PCs lol) and 4 ram slots?