Delay problems.... BenQ 2411P ''1ms''

Oiacdoodle
Go to solution Solved by AlexTheGreatish,

According to rtings that monitor has v good input lag, about 5ms. Pretty sure you're just used to a much faster CRT because that's quite good

I got a new monitor, the benq 144hz 1ms, after 2 years playing cs:go with a CRT monitor, on 800x600 true 1ms. Since i bought the new monitor i instantly notice the increased delay compared to the crt monitor. I tryed EVERY single config of the monitor, but nothing gave me the instant sensation that i had on crt. Someone at this same problem? Ever noticed that the crt still faster than TN panels? 
Oh and i made a test using my cellphone, recording the image on 240 fps slow motion and the result is terrible, like its 5-9ms and its feels like shooting on a smartphone.

Benq configs: Blur reduction OFF (heard its 0.02ms increase response)

AMA Premium

Black equalizer 14

Using with DP and running csgo with 200-400 fps. I need help, cant even sleep thinking about this lol

What's the model number?  There might be something like "Overdrive" that could make it better, but hard to say.

20 minutes ago, AlexTheGreatish said:

What's the model number?  There might be something like "Overdrive" that could make it better, but hard to say.

Its XL2411P. Overclocking could make it better too?

According to rtings that monitor has v good input lag, about 5ms. Pretty sure you're just used to a much faster CRT because that's quite good

On 12/9/2019 at 10:46 PM, AlexTheGreatish said:

Yea, maybe it's just a matter of time for me to get used to it. Thanks man love your job!! Great honor for having an answer from you!!!

Oh yeah CRT vs LCD difference, it seems we've yet to get there with newer panel tech that we've lost with CRT heh. 

I take it MicroLED will be very exciting in the future. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

12 hours ago, Doobeedoo said:

Oh yeah CRT vs LCD difference, it seems we've yet to get there with newer panel tech that we've lost with CRT heh. 

I take it MicroLED will be very exciting in the future. 

Sure, I imagine having like 0.5ms TRUE response time, cannot wait broooo!