Some motherboard lights still on despite BIOS and AURA software tuning when not turned on Troubleshooting

This has been a constant reoccurring problem despite following many tutorials online and troubleshooting, where although these efforts have been successful for most of the lights these two in specific although insignificant brings enough light in the room at night to make me shut off the power supply every night, which is not only a huge inconvenience but also worse for my PSU and computer's lifespan as well. 

There's two specific lights causing this problem:

1. This on specific orange light still on the motherboard. Would just removing the motherboard LED plug fix this and the other problem and/or is there a better option?

2. More importantly, a blinking orange light by the ethernet cable which is much more noticeable. 

This video didn't work entirely but shut most of the rgb off. https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?52422-HOW-TO-Turning-off-All-motherboar-lights-when-shut-down-Keep-ROG-LED-when-PC-is-on talks about this ErP solution, would a Corsair rm850x be ErP ready and would that fix this?

Suggestions would be appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, Blinci said:

power supply every night, which is not only a huge inconvenience but also worse for my PSU and computer's lifespan as well. 

Its not worse for the lifespan.

Have you updated the BIOS fully?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

Yeah, unless you're flipping the PSU switch when the system is running, you're not hurting anything.

For your Ethernet issue, there's no fix for that. That's telling you the connection is running at gigabit. You wont be able to disable those LED's.

How big is the RBG light on the board? can you just put some electrical tape over it?

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

Just now, AvocadosGuac said:

Yeah, unless you're flipping the PSU switch when the system is running, you're not hurting anything.

For your Ethernet issue, there's no fix for that. That's telling you the connection is running at gigabit. You wont be able to disable those LED's.

How big is the RBG light on the board? can you just put some electrical tape over it?

It's relatively small, should be able to get away with using electrical tape. For the ethernet cord, I'm likely stuck with either unplugging it every night or turning off the PSU switch like I have been doing. Thank you for your help and time.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:09 PM, Blinci said:

It's relatively small, should be able to get away with using electrical tape. For the ethernet cord, I'm likely stuck with either unplugging it every night or turning off the PSU switch like I have been doing. Thank you for your help and time.

Maybe your router has a function to disable the connected device from x time to x time? maybe it'll kill the light?