Hide taskbar on only one of three displays

Keatodylan

I recently got a tv and mounted it above my setup, I have two monitors and the tv. Id like to hide the taskbar on just the tv but can only find an option to only have it on my main display, id like to keep it on my second monitor. Anyone happen to know a solution? When I google it all I get is the option to show it on all displays.

Im running windows 10.

Use display fusion. It will do that for you, and give you a bunch of other functionality as well.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

9 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Use display fusion. It will do that for you, and give you a bunch of other functionality as well.

I see the taskbar settings in it but it still seems to only be all screens or just main screen unless im missing something?
I want to completely get rid of the taskbar on the tv but keep it on both of my two monitors, not just have the relevant icons on the relevant taskbar

2 minutes ago, Keatodylan said:

I see the taskbar settings in it but it still seems to only be all screens or just main screen unless im missing something?
I want to completely get rid of the taskbar on the tv but keep it on both of my two monitors, not just have the relevant icons on the relevant taskbar

Right click on the DF taskbar > multimonitor taskbar > Position > Disabled

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 hour ago, Slottr said:

Right click on the DF taskbar > multimonitor taskbar > Position > Disabled

Thank you!