Gaming PC's in Sydney (or generally Aus)

I am looking to get a good gaming PC but do not really have the time to build one myself. Does anyone know of good, reliable gaming PC builders in Aus? (preferable Sydney but anywhere else if they deliver)

22 minutes ago, Skepti said:

I am looking to get a good gaming PC but do not really have the time to build one myself. Does anyone know of good, reliable gaming PC builders in Aus? (preferable Sydney but anywhere else if they deliver)

pccasegear offers a build the system for $150ish, but you need to add windows to the cart for them, this allows you to pick the parts you want and they will build it (they are a melbourne company and i ordered express shipping and it was at my house the next day {i live in qld in the bundaberg region}) - https://www.pccasegear.com/

25 minutes ago, Skepti said:

do you have a budget?, if so did you need any help choosing parts

56 minutes ago, Skepti said:

i was wrong its $199 with 2 year warranty - https://www.pccasegear.com/products/41773/pccg-full-custom-system-assembly-service-2-year-warranty

1 hour ago, Skepti said:

You could look at mWave that are located in Lidcombe who offer a wide range of pre-built gaming PC's as well as custom gaming PC's.

34 minutes ago, Blai5e said:

You could look at mWave that are located in Lidcombe who offer a wide range of pre-built gaming PC's as well as custom gaming PC's.

i origionaly was going to use mwave but the prices just seemed a tad weird, like this custom 8th gen i3 with a 560 i dont believe is worth $1559 (minus the gaming chair) - https://www.mwave.com.au/cpc/configure/intel-z390-custom-gaming-pc-140 

image.png.1645aa91357ace4ef31d4b463a342ed7.png

would be interesting to see what the cost difference is between an identical system from both pc case gear and mwave, kinda busy today but ill have a look when i get home from work