Would like some mouse suggestions

Daniel Z.

So my G402 is getting old and the feet are always getting snagged on my mousepad because the edges of them are worn out. What mice do you all recommend? I've tried the Deathadder which was fine, and the G502 which was great. I plan to get a G502 but are there any other suggestions? I live in Canada, and I could get the G502 Hero for $50 CAD ($38 USD)

I’m a cheap bastard, so my move would be a feet replacement for the g402

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I personally have the G602 and love it. It fits nicely in my hand. Moves smooth across most surfaces. And has multi button functions.

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VI Hero, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Heat Sink: AMD Wraith Prism RGB, Video Card: FTW GeForce RTX 3080, Memory: 4 x G. Skill Trident Z RGB Royal 8GB (total 32GB), Power Supply: Thermaltake Tough Power Grand RGB750W, MonitorAOC Q32G1WG4, HD: 2 x Samsung EVO 850 and 4 x Seagate 2TB ST2000DL 003-9VT166 SATA HD, Keyboard: G. Skill RipJaws KM780R RGB Mechanical Keyboard, Mouse: Logitech G903 Wireless, Network Adaptor: D-Link DWA-192 AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0

On 12/4/2019 at 8:54 PM, Omikse said:

I personally have the G602 and love it.

I use to have the G602 and I enjoyed it.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:15 PM, Daniel Z. said:

I plan to get a G502 but are there any other suggestions?

I just bought the G502 and I love it. I enjoy the ability to change the weight, I like the amount of buttons. And I got the Special Edition one for only 35 bucks. I just checked online and it's still that price.