Is this a legit ps4 controller?

ARandomLttuser

I found this controller for sale on my local buying app(almost like Amazon but for my country) and i want to know if this is a real ps4 controller or if it will atleast "perform" like one? 

Screenshot_20191130-092453.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-092500.jpg

this item was removed from amazon so i don't know but i don't think that's a good sign. i can't find any information

By legit do you mean OEM or does it work? I'm sure it "works" but that is definitely not an official Sony product. If it was, you would see Sony's logo on the front.

I personally never buy anything other than official controllers except when they are specialty controllers meant to improve performance in some way, in which case, they are usually much more expensive than OEM. If you just want something standard, buy OEM. I'm sure there are good aftermarket controllers available but my experience has never been good with cheap solutions.

The fact that there is no brand name at all on the front of the box or even the description page should tell you to run fast. It is obviously some super cheap knockoff.