Growth Inhibitors

For growth inhibitors if the bottle is 1 to 1 gallon but my loop takes more than 1 gallon. would I need multiple bottles for my loop or would one bottle be enough?

you shouldn't need more than one gallon. 2 liters is more than enough for a normal sized loop (2 rads, a cpu and gpu, and a 200ml res)

5 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

you shouldn't need more than one gallon. 2 liters is more than enough for a normal sized loop (2 rads, a cpu and gpu, and a 200ml res)

well im going with primochills 1000D distro the two distro version with 3 480 rads (120mm) 

6 minutes ago, Starlord808 said:

For growth inhibitors if the bottle is 1 to 1 gallon but my loop takes more than 1 gallon. would I need multiple bottles for my loop or would one bottle be enough?

Depends on what product you are using, for concentrates there is specific mix ratios that must be followed to ensure the proper concentration. What is your specific product?

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Depends on what product you are using, for concentrates there is specific mix ratios that must be followed to ensure the proper concentration. What is your specific product?

i was gonna go with primochill utopia which is 1 bottle to 1 gallon

3 minutes ago, Starlord808 said:

i was gonna go with primochill utopia which is 1 bottle to 1 gallon

That is correct then in terms of mix ratio, you can do less as long as you keep the proportions correct. One thing to note is that Primochill Utopia does not specific what they use as their additive if it is of the copper chloride (blue) variety then you cannot use any nickel based materials. The other most common choice is Benzalkonium chloride (clear) which isn't a problem with nickel based components.