Problem with a DeepCool 350 RGB kit

LennyD

Hello! I have recently acquired a DeepCool 350 RGB kit for my computer and im experiencing some problems with it. Just to sum it up the 2 LED bands are meant to go in this little box and from that little box theres a cable that turns into a molex so i can hook it up to my PSU. The problem is, whatever the bands wont turn on. I have to mention that i do know for a fact that the bands work because i have a regular LED band that hooks up to a regular power plug and i tested them and they work. At first i thought that i maybe got a factory broken produce but then i returned it and got a new one but i have the exact same problem.I do know for a fact that the molex cable that comes out from my psu works because i even tried hooking up the LED connector in a molex that the fans are usually in and that work all the time. I also got a tool to check if theres and power signal and every part of the system shows me that theres power going through it. From the PSU to the the little box from the little box to the band. Still nothing.

EDIT: I use a Corsair 650rmx that i got around 4 months ago so im not sure its that. I seriously dont get it.

Any help?

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600x | Motherboard -  MSI B550-A PRO | RAM 4x Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 8GB, DDR4, 3600MHz | Graphics Card -ASUS STRIX 1060 6 GB| Power Supply - Corsair RM650x  | Case - Corsair Carbide Series 275R

are you using the rgb strips with that kit? did you take out the plastic that's in the battery on the remote? also it has a ir resever so that black led has to be visable to the remote to work. that kit is old and outdated...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

are you using the rgb strips with that kit? did you take out the plastic that's in the battery on the remote?

Yes i am using everything that came with the kit. Yes i have removed the plastic thing from the battery pack and tested the remote aswell, its working.

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600x | Motherboard -  MSI B550-A PRO | RAM 4x Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 8GB, DDR4, 3600MHz | Graphics Card -ASUS STRIX 1060 6 GB| Power Supply - Corsair RM650x  | Case - Corsair Carbide Series 275R