Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zulQUET

Help me with pc upgrade

Posted · Original PosterOP

Im planning on upgrading my pc and saw some good looking bundles at my local store (cpu, motherboard and ram) and need help deciding which one i should go for.

bundle #1 (410€)

r5 3600, asus b450-prime, 16gb(2x8) ddr4 3200mhz

https://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/153906/prime-b450p-3600-cl16gb/asus-prime-b450-plus-amd-ryzen-5-3600-kingston-16gb-2x8gb-hyperx-fury-ddr4-3200mhz-bundletarjous

bundle #2 (330€)

r5 2600, asus b450-prime, 16gb(2x8) ddr4 3200mhz

https://www.jimms.fi/fi/Product/Show/153905/prime-b450p-2600-cl16gb/asus-prime-b450-plus-amd-ryzen-5-2600-kingston-16gb-2x8gb-hyperx-fury-ddr4-3200mhz-bundletarjous

i currently have an i5-4460, asus gtx 970 and 8gb (1x8) 1333mhz ram and mainly play csgo and forza horizon 4.

Which one do you think would be the better options for me?

I'd go for bundle #1 just because it'd bring you up to date with the current available hardware. Should guarantee the motherboard is already up-to-date with the BIOS needed to support the 3XXX series.

Guides & Tutorials:

A Beginners Guide to Debian CLI Based File Servers

A Beginners Guide to PROXMOX

How to Use Rsync on Microsoft Windows for Cross-platform Automatic Data Replication

A How To Guide: Setting up SMB3.0 Multichannel on FreeNAS

How You can Reset Your Windows Login Password with Hiren's BootCD

Guide/Tutorial in Progress:

How to recover your Windows login password with CMD | Hiren'sBootCD(updated) | Medicat

In the Queue:

How to Build Your Own DAS

GPU Pass-though w/ QEMU on Debian Linux

Don't see what you need? Check the Full List or *PM me, if I haven't made it I'll add it to the list.

*NOTE: I'll only add it to the list if the request is something I know I can do.