SeaSonic Core GM series

Vejnemojnen

Hello everyone.

Came across this PSU line: SeaSonic Core GM series. The price is very reasonable, the units are semi-modular, gold efficiency rating, five year warranty time. And very favorable price. (Though Corsar TXM units are cheaper with longer warranty times...)

Anyone has some review or anything about these,? :) 

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

8 minutes ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Anyone has some review or anything about these,? :) 

it appears to be units that will launch beside their Focus GX series (the fixed focus PSUs launched this year)

@LukeSavenije got any news of the core plattform from seasonic?

edit: ive got nothing on the plattform, avoid until reviews. its probably fine, but dont take chances

Thank you @GoldenLag . Actually recommended them for a few customers, as some people rather pick seasonic than other brands. I guess these would be good enough for the average gamer pc-s. 

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

1 minute ago, Vejnemojnen said:

Thank you @GoldenLag . Actually recommended them for a few customers, as some people rather pick seasonic than other brands. I guess these would be good enough for the average gamer pc-s. 

i wouldnt be certain untill they are reviewed. probably fine is ok, but there are other options from "good" brands (dont trust brands, but some are more wellknown than others) like Bequiet, Corsair, Cooler Master, Bitfenix among others that have good offerings in the sub 100$ pricerange. i would suggest pushing them towards that and make them stop trusting brands. ive seen way too many suggesting PSUs like the S12i, s12ii and the okay office PSU s12iii (the s12iii is interesting for office PCs as its really cheap)

54 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

@LukeSavenije got any news of the core plattform from seasonic?

they're there... but what they are?

the gm seems to be a fixed focus that meets atx 2.52, but I'm interested what happens at overload this time around

• 1 month later...

Is there any update on the reviews? Cant find them.