Is LG V30 the right one?

Hi! I'm buying a phone, i have been looking at LG V30, it seems like the best option, but i want to hear your guys suggestions.

Other phones i looked at are pocophone F1, Galaxy A50, Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. But i cant really make the choice and i still look back to LG because of the IP68 and camera.

But im all ears for your suggestions, i do not use my phone that much, i just want to hear ppl during calls, see them instagram posts and watch a youtube video before going to sleep.

And good camera with waterproofing are big benefits to me.

first things first. make the text black. the inverted colors make your question harder to read. 

country? budget? 

On 8/15/2019 at 1:31 PM, HunterSVK said:

Hi! I'm buying a phone, i have been looking at LG V30, it seems like the best option, but i want to hear your guys suggestions.

Other phones i looked at are pocophone F1, Galaxy A50, Xiaomi Mi 9 SE. But i cant really make the choice and i still look back to LG because of the IP68 and camera.

But im all ears for your suggestions, i do not use my phone that much, i just want to hear ppl during calls, see them instagram posts and watch a youtube video before going to sleep.

And good camera with waterproofing are big benefits to me.

First, IP68 means jack shit in the phone world. I've seen countless phones die after being in contact with the very thing they are rated against. Anecdotal for sure, but it's made me very weary of phones that wear that rating on their sleeves.

If camera is your main avenue, what about the Pixel 3a? If you're worried about waterproofing, there are plenty of inexpensive cases that'll do the trick. I mean even if you get a phone that's IP68, you're gonna use a case anyway right?

Bear in mind LG makes some kickass phones. Their software is just abysmal.