My brand new pc is not booting

ARCHA1C

Today i built my first pc, and It is not booting.
Specs: 
ryzen 5 3600
B450 aorus pro
16 GB g skill ripjaws 3000 mhz
650w psu
Cooler master 212 black
Rx 480 gigabyte

Basically, the gpu is not being powered, its completely shut down, there's a red led in "dram" and it goes to cpu sometimes for like 0.5 seconds. I have plugged and unplugged the cables several times, tried all the RAM slots, removed the CMOS battery many times, reinstalled the CPU, i tried plugging another graphics card and It didnt work either, in both pcie ports, i unplugged and plugged the modular cables from the psu, the m.2 SSD also has a red led, and i've also tried replugging that in, and i think that's all i've tried.
I've also paid 15 euros for a bios update. I guess the motherboard is causing the problem, but i really don't want to send it back, i just want it to work :( if you have ANY suggestions i could try, please tell me, thanks in advance.

IMG_20190719_150602.jpg

3 minutes ago, ARCHA1C said:

Today i built my first pc, and It is not booting.
Specs: 
ryzen 5 3600
B450 aorus pro
16 GB g skill ripjaws 3000 mhz
650w psu
Cooler master 212 black
Rx 480 gigabyte

Basically, the gpu is not being powered, its completely shut down, there's a red led in "dram" and it goes to cpu sometimes for like 0.5 seconds. I have plugged and unplugged the cables several times, tried all the RAM slots, removed the CMOS battery many times, reinstalled the CPU, i tried plugging another graphics card and It didnt work either, in both pcie ports, i unplugged and plugged the modular cables from the psu, the m.2 SSD also has a red led, and i've also tried replugging that in, and i think that's all i've tried.
I've also paid 15 euros for a bios update. I guess the motherboard is causing the problem, but i really don't want to send it back, i just want it to work :( if you have ANY suggestions i could try, please tell me, thanks in advance.

IMG_20190719_150602.jpg

I don't think the updated the BIOS all the way to ryzen 3000 compatibility the reason I think that is because I built a PC with the same MOBO and when we tried to start it up with out the BIOS update it exhibited similar problems but after the BIOS update it worked perfectly fine. you could try going to a store with a relaxed return policy(Best buy worked for us) and buy a ryzen 2000 processor and use it to try to update if it doesn't work with that chip then its a RAM or mobo problem. to narrow down beyond here i would try putting only a single stick of RAM in and trying all of the slots with both of the ram sticks and if it doesn't work then then most likely its a MOBO problem

14 minutes ago, ARCHA1C said:

I've also paid 15 euros for a bios update

Did you give whoever did the update your new CPU to make sure the update was completed successfully? If not, bring it back in to make sure.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

have you tried fresh installing your OS?

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

1 minute ago, KarathKasun said:

It does not POST, so you cant install an OS.

BIOS does not support the CPU.

That's what I get for not carefully reading op.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

14 minutes ago, BrokenProgram01 said:

I don't think the updated the BIOS all the way to ryzen 3000 compatibility the reason I think that is because I built a PC with the same MOBO and when we tried to start it up with out the BIOS update it exhibited similar problems but after the BIOS update it worked perfectly fine. you could try going to a store with a relaxed return policy(Best buy worked for us) and buy a ryzen 2000 processor and use it to try to update if it doesn't work with that chip then its a RAM or mobo problem. to narrow down beyond here i would try putting only a single stick of RAM in and trying all of the slots with both of the ram sticks and if it doesn't work then then most likely its a MOBO problem

Yeah, i was also suspecting that the store that i paid to update the BIOS didnt do it properly, i'll RMA It and see if they do it right this time