Looking to caravan- Solo Motorcyclist from NorCal

Decided to pull the trigger on LTX19. 
I'm going to be motorcycling to Vancouver from Sacramento, I'd prefer to make the ride/drive with anyone else headed that way from California. I'd also like to split the cost on a hotel or otherwise find options for a hostel too. I'd like to plan as early as Wednesday, or starting early Friday to drive / meet on the way to up to Vancouver. Splitting my trip to two days up! Will be at a KOA in Albany, OR the night of the 25th and headed out early on the 26th! 

I don't mind frequent stops (i.e. as frequent as every 30ish minutes,to as long as every 100-140 miles (gas tank restricted), it'll be a long drive and highway wind + summer heat takes a lot outta you when you're riding in the elements. 
[To explain further anything above 90 American degrees of heat is like riding in a hair dryer and your sweat evaporates very quickly in hot air flowing quickly. Thus, I need to drink lots of fluids on the way there. Plus my bike isn't super big as far as gas range or engine size, I can comfortably make 100 mile fuel stops. 130+ will make me nervous doing high RPM with my bike]

I can see phone calls pop up on my phone as a way to communicate and I plan on getting a phone setup so I can take calls while riding if needed. 

As far as myself. I daily ride a Yamaha V Star 650, I'm 19, collage student, and I moved to Cali last year for school and haven't made a lot of new friends with study and all. 
I'd like to think I'm a nice guy haha, if it helps, I got AAA Premier and wouldn't mind sharing it for the trip. 

Thanks for reading/considering, please reply or PM if you have any questions or wanna join up!

Edit. Staying at Samesun Vancouver at one of the pod rooms. Makes sense for me. woop
Edit 2, 7/15 ; Splitting the ride up to two days, haven't heard from many folks for the trip up. 
If anyone is gonna be around KOA near Albany, OR on the 25/26th, you might hear me! I'll be riding outta there early in the morning Friday.

Ill meet you in Cali and drive along with you for company. Driving in a car from NYC.

Edited by Bwildered01

6 hours ago, Bwildered01 said:

Ill meet you in Cali and drive along with you for company. Driving in a car from NYC.

Pming for more!

Still planning out my route. :)

On 6/30/2019 at 11:49 PM, YevNi said:

To explain further anything above 90 American degrees of heat is like riding in a hair dryer and your sweat evaporates very quickly in hot air flowing quickly. Thus, I need to drink lots of fluids on the way there.

When I rode from Stuttgart to Milan It was 97 degrees and I found soaking my shirt in water helped reduce how much water I lost in sweat and it helped cool me off. 

On 7/3/2019 at 11:33 AM, BobbyPdue said:

When I rode from Stuttgart to Milan It was 97 degrees and I found soaking my shirt in water helped reduce how much water I lost in sweat and it helped cool me off. 

Thanks! Yeah my trip is about 3 times further, but looking at historical weather averages, it should be a bit cooler in the 70-80s. I love my jacket I have too, so many vents and zippers to close/open up. I'm still preparing as I get closer!

Edit: I'm still looking for people that maybe enroute from NorCal to Vancouver!

• 2 weeks later...

Updated and edited reflecting my current plans :D