More specifically, a fan hub with RGB fans. A few months ago I built a computer for my sister. Naturally, she wanted all the RGBs. I've never built anything with RGB so now was as good a time as any to get started. Got everything hooked up and running except controlling the fan's RPM. The case she's using is the Thermaltake View 37 ARGB and it come with a fan hub for the included 3 fans. The manual is about as useful as herpes, no so dice there. On the hub there is a connector labeled 'fan 4' with 3 pins. I tried hooking that to the board to no avail. I've tried everything I can think of. The BIOS doesn't detect they're connected nor does the Thermaltake software. Any help would be appreciated.

Case: https://www.thermaltake.com/view-37-argb-edition.html

Motherboard: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FW85VFT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

it looks like on page 10, there's a diagram of what headers you use, (included cable?) connects to the RGB switchboard through what looks like the "com1" port.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I was looking at the hub just a bit ago and was like "OH LOOK A COM PORT!". Unfortunately, the power for the hub is connected to the COM port. No other wires are coming from that connector. 

Looking though the other wires that were included with the case, I found one that had a USB connection on one end. Unfortunately, there isn't anywhere to plug the other end into on the hub. Upon further internet searches, I came across a post for a different TT case that used a similar hub. It looked basically identical. Looking through, and it was discovered that no PWM support was offered with that hub. There isn't any way that I can think of to even DC control them. I wouldn't be able to buy a better hub since the fans that came with the case are 6 pin and any other TT hub that I've come across has had 5 pin connectors. Seems kind of crappy that they would charge so much for a case, include ARGB fans, and create a connector that can't be used with any of their other products. *sad face*