1080p 60fps video encoding at 6,000kbit/s enough?

Hi everybody, this is my first message on the LTT-board, and I have a question.

For video editing I am using Wondershare Filmora. A fairly pretty nice program, which has a very easy to understand interface.
The only thing that is bothering me is it's encoding quality. In relation to Handbrake it basically 'sucks'. Handbrake can give the same quality at nearly half the file size. And it's not like Handbrake takes more time than Wondershare Filmora. So at this moment I am busy with (another) Cities Skylines video for my YouTube channel, and I don't want to re-encode every time I make a video of this game. I record it at 1080p 60fps with Bandicam (yes, the paid registered version), and video edit it in Filmora. The question is what would be the ideal bit-rate? I read a lot about 1080p and 60fps that 8,000kbit/s would be most ideal. BUT, games differ a lot. Some games involve a lot of movement (like Battlefield), but in Cities Skylines most of the visuals are images of buildings and the only things that are moving is the traffic and the people in the city. And of course you yourself scrolling around and doing things. Now would 6,000kbit/s be enough? It would reduce the file size to a point I am content with to upload to YouTube. Without re encoding it saves also video quality. But is 6,000kbit/s enough for a pretty static game like Cities Skylines? 

YouTube recommends 12Mbps (12,000Kbit/s) for 1080p60fps:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

But as you said yourself, a more static game likely doesn't need it.

It's likely just best to have a 1 minute clip that represents your gameplay (so with some movement, with some static, etc.) and render that at 6Mbps and 12Mbps (and if you want, some inbetween that) and see what looks good (or at least good enough for the quality you're going for).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thanks, it kinda bugs me that Filmora is not able (or not willing) to encode much better than it does now. Now I am working with just 1080p content, but when working 4K 60fps material (which comes from my phone from example) then the differences really run up whether you use Filmora or Handbrake.