New case or extra fan for a better airflow?

Masteton

So I have this zalman t4 mATX case, which doesn't have a descent airflow. My gpu temps go up to 81c while gaming with the fans on 100%. I know it's not that bad, but I want to upgrade my graphics card to possibly a gtx 1660ti or a rtx 2060. Maybe these cards will run hotter and that would be a problem. Can you give me some tips for a better airflow? Can I put a second chassis fan on the front ( The case supports a second 120mm front fan but I don't see any available space there) to save money, or should I buy a new case? 

IMG_20190511_192546.jpg

What graphics card are you currently using? By fans at 100%, are you referring to the graphics card fans, the case fans, or both?

Does opening up the side panel lower temps much?

Adding an intake fan at the side panel would probably make the biggest difference for improving case airflow.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you can mount a second fan and do a better job with cable management that would help a lot.

Route everything behind the motherboard tray and bring the cables out through the holes closest to where they are plugged in. Having all those cables at the front is blocking air flow. You could probably fit a fan at the front opposite the PSU then.

Fix your cable management first and if that doesn't help at all buy a second front fan. Buying a new case would be my last resort because of the expense.

EDIT: after looking at the picture a bit closer I dont actually see any cable management holes (silly design but I digress) so just add a second fan and see how that helps.

Edited by Radioactive Snowman