Need you guys option on what i should about my internet

Juan11904

Ok so pretty much i just switched my network provider and it might be because of that im having issues with my ping, Like playing mordhau atm but its getting really hard because my ping is always 100+(Europe server) at first i thought it was the game but then i tried the cs and it was the same story there as well, Usually my ping through a speed test is around 12 which isnt high but when i try doing the test via European server it jumps to like 95+(and yes Europe is the closet to me).

So i was thinking about maybe getting a different router that can reduce my ping or something really im not too good with internet staff. I can prob go back to my previous network provider but i like having more then 100 ping download speed.

Where are you? 100ms ping would be fine if you're about 5000-7000km away. 

Latency doesn't really relate to your router/modem (unless you're overloading its CPU/Memory with a lot of NAT translation), it relates to quality of connection and distance.Given that you get 12ms to a speedtest server (which is reasonably local to you for that latency) It could very well be that your ISP takes a longer route to where ever the Mordhau server is hosted.  

Best thing might be to open Task Manager > Resource Monitor and expand the Network tab. 

Load up your game, and check to see what the IP address is of the Mordhau server you're connecting too. 

You can then open Command Prompt and run 'tracert <ip address>' and give those details to your ISP to see what they can do. 

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO + 4 Additional Venturi 120mm Fans | 14 x 20TB Seagate Exos X22 20TB | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

What do you expect ?? its 4500 km

Let's agree to disagree

then how the fuck am i suppost to play the game with under 100, get 1 ping local speed

1 minute ago, Juan11904 said:

then how the fuck am i suppost to play the game with under 100, get 1 ping local speed

Well if you want 1ms in games you gonna heve to move to europe lel .... and even then youre gonna get anywhere between 25 - 50 ms

Let's agree to disagree

Latency is the measurement of a packet from you to the server and back. This means distance is a huge contributor to your issues. As was mentioned a traceroute will show you all the hops witch is the 2nd largest contributor. I will mention that when using traceroute do not take its results as the gospel truth as it will give you some false results, but it is a good starting point. I have to agree with MrTiC you don't have many options to resolve this issue. 

I can ping 85 to new york, that's 6000km.

75 to tel aviv and hadara which is ~3300km and 85 to jerusalem. Could have something to do with routing to server, or how your isp routes your traffic, you'd have to talk to them about that.

Nope....Just nope.