Decent PC speakers?

Vibora

Hey, im looking for a good speakers, their pure use would be for music.

I dont need monitors and some high end speakers, im kind on a budget.

I thought about the Logitech Z533 / Bose Companion 2 Series III 2.0

Also suggestions are more than welcome!

EDIT:

Forgot to add that a nice bass is a bit important to me, I like to bump my head when I listen to rap lol, and I just love bass haha

1 minute ago, Joelw2003 said:

budget? location?

120-130$, Israel lmao

The Z633 are much better then the 533's, I have both and they are just better. I got them both for the same place on amazon, although they might not be available where you are. 

I make intelligent lights do cool things

33 minutes ago, Vibora said:

Hows the bass on these?

Probably weak due to the small woofers/midranges and low X-max, also the woofers are having to deal with midrange which doesnt help with bass response.

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

3 hours ago, Vibora said:

Hey, im looking for a good speakers, their pure use would be for music.

I dont need monitors and some high end speakers, im kind on a budget.

I thought about the Logitech Z533 / Bose Companion 2 Series III 2.0

Also suggestions are more than welcome!

EDIT:

Forgot to add that a nice bass is a bit important to me, I like to bump my head when I listen to rap lol, and I just love bass haha

For around 150 i would go for the Edifier r1700bt's, if you can get them shipped to israel.

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

6 hours ago, Derkoli said:

Probably weak due to the small woofers/midranges and low X-max, also the woofers are having to deal with midrange which doesnt help with bass response.

Any idea how's the bass on the Bose's Companion 2?

7 hours ago, Vibora said:

Any idea how's the bass on the Bose's Companion 2?

Due to the enclosures being sealed and the drivers being small, quite weak. probably have too much midrange like most bose products (no highs no lows must be bose!) generally a larger speaker with larger drivers will have more bass, except for sealed subs like the svs sb1000 which is very loud for its size and x-max and cone area.

58 minutes ago, Derkoli said:

Due to the enclosures being sealed and the drivers being small, quite weak. probably have too much midrange like most bose products (no highs no lows must be bose!) generally a larger speaker with larger drivers will have more bass, except for sealed subs like the svs sb1000 which is very loud for its size and x-max and cone area.

Well I heard the Logitech Z333 and the Z533 have nice bass so I'll go with one of them