Anyone oc a rx 590 sapphire nitro+?

chi_chi_

Wanna know if it has much oc-ing headroom, and what program you do it on. Also, what voltage and clock speed did u do?

Sapphire makes the best AMD cards so you should be just fine.. Use the AMD Wattman Settings to OC the card.. If you like MSI afterburner you can use that, but the only thing I use Afterburner for is on screen stats during gameplay.. AMD settings are perfect, IMO..

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

5 minutes ago, chi_chi_ said:

@ch3w2oy do i need to download wattman or is it pre installed?

It's the default AMD settings so when you install the card (make sure you delete all previous drivers for any previous GPUs first), install the latest AMD drivers from their website.. Then right click desktop > amd settings > gaming > global settings > global wattman

It'll look something like this depending on the driver.. Has everything you need to overclock.. I'm sure there's even power mods for it so you can OC heavier than normal like I do on my VII..

zinsqnylqo6x.png.33841d06a2f441f090801491d211af9d.png

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build

I have mine OC'ed to 1600Mhz on the core, and 2200Mhz on the memory, seems to be the most stable for me, although it runs MOST games at 1650Mhz, I like leaving it at 1600

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂