Ryzen 3 build troubleshooting

Jonathan268ll

build info:

cpu Ryzen 3 2200g

no gpu

psu FSP hexa+ 500w (it’s not the problem, pls don’t focus on that) 

mobo gigabyte b450m ds3h

ram Corsair Vengeance lpx 2400mhz 2x8 gb 

that’s the build, I’ve already changed all of the parts(thinking that they arrived broken) but tue cpu which I’m pretty sure is not broken at all. However al of em are brand new but the system doesn’t boot up, the screen says “no sígnal”. All fans spins but it doesn’t work. I can’t even get to the BIOS. What shall I do? What do you thinks I’ve done wrong? 

PLS HELP It’s like a month of troubleshooting.

10 minutes ago, Jonathan268ll said:

build info:

cpu Ryzen 3 2200g

no gpu

psu FSP hexa+ 500w (it’s not the problem, pls don’t focus on that) 

mobo gigabyte b450m ds3h

ram Corsair Vengeance lpx 2400mhz 2x8 gb 

that’s the build, I’ve already changed all of the parts(thinking that they arrived broken) but tue cpu which I’m pretty sure is not broken at all. However al of em are brand new but the system doesn’t boot up, the screen says “no sígnal”. All fans spins but it doesn’t work. I can’t even get to the BIOS. What shall I do? What do you thinks I’ve done wrong? 

PLS HELP It’s like a month of troubleshooting.

Check the manual and verify which slot you put just one stick of RAM into then do just that, only one stick.  Verify 24 and 4 pin power are correct at both the board and PSU.

Verify the input on your monitor is correct.  If you are using HDMI try the DVI instead and vice versa, just to eliminate the possibility that is bad.

After that, there isn't much else it could be...

There must be something else. Ive already done all of those things. Both sticks are in the right slot, already tried only one stick and already changed the mobo with a new one. All cables are well connected, I’ve done it too many times and also tried both hdmi and dvi-d.

any Order idea?

@TheGlenlivet

5 minutes ago, Jonathan268ll said:

There must be something else. Ive already done all of those things. Both sticks are in the right slot, already tried only one stick and already changed the mobo with a new one. All cables are well connected, I’ve done it too many times and also tried both hdmi and dvi-d.

any Order idea?

@TheGlenlivet

The CPU is bad.  There aren't any other possibilities really.  With no GPU, it's a pretty straight forward build.  Maybe take a picture of the set up just so we can see what you are seeing?

52 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

The CPU is bad.  There aren't any other possibilities really.  With no GPU, it's a pretty straight forward build.  Maybe take a picture of the set up just so we can see what you are seeing?

How can it be bad if the fan spins as it should? I Whis I could but I can’t take a photo of it right now. 

16 minutes ago, Jonathan268ll said:

How can it be bad if the fan spins as it should? I Whis I could but I can’t take a photo of it right now. 

Fan spinning means nothing except power is getting to the fan header.  If the CPU is bad, you can still get fan spin.  If the ram is bad too.

1 hour ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Fan spinning means nothing except power is getting to the fan header.  If the CPU is bad, you can still get fan spin.  If the ram is bad too.

The thing is that I’ve already changed all the parts except for the cpu and nothing changed. I’m so desperste and I don’t rly think that even changing the cpu would make it work. The buzzer still beeps saying that rams are bad, but frckin hell they are brand new and compatible.. so I don’t really know.

11 hours ago, Jonathan268ll said:

The thing is that I’ve already changed all the parts except for the cpu and nothing changed. I’m so desperste and I don’t rly think that even changing the cpu would make it work. The buzzer still beeps saying that rams are bad, but frckin hell they are brand new and compatible.. so I don’t really know.

new ram can still be bad, buy one stick used the cheapest used and 100%  (see that it works for the seller ) know it works and try that , any maby try changing sata cables and disconnect ssd/hdd it has happened one that didn't boot because of bad sata cable but happens super rarely

8 hours ago, lemonmusicrocks said:

new ram can still be bad, buy one stick used the cheapest used and 100%  (see that it works for the seller ) know it works and try that , any maby try changing sata cables and disconnect ssd/hdd it has happened one that didn't boot because of bad sata cable but happens super rarely

Daaamn boy you might be right, They just told me that are like no cc ram, so they r supposed to ne used in servers. I’ll Tra new onnes tomorrow. Thanks for heping and let’s see what happens