FREE NEW Game on the Epic Games store May 21st, 2019

Paul Rudd

Dauntless has launched on the Epic Games store as of YESTERDAY, May 21st, 2019. It's an ARPG game with graphics similar to Fortnite.

You battle for survival at the edge of the world. As a Slayer, it's up to you to hunt down the boss-sized Behemoths that are devouring the land. Team up with millions of players as you master challenging co-op battles, craft deadly weapons and powerful armor, and forge your legend as a Slayer of Ramsgate. Look forward to regular updates, seasonal events, new Behemoths, and more in a rich, evolving world.

Seems nice but I don't think it counts as a "hot deal" if the game is free to begin with - or is it free only for a short time?

Also it would be nice to include the name of the game in the title

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

39 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Seems nice but I don't think it counts as a "hot deal" if the game is free to begin with - or is it free only for a short time?

A free game is as hot as a deal can be. Especially a new release. Just like Fortnite, Dauntless is now on the Epic Games store for a lonnnnng time. Some people don't know this, so I'm pointing it out in the hot deals section. Don't I always?

39 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Also it would be nice to include the name of the game in the title

Hover over the title and POOF, the name of the game appears without even having to click. Much sweeter to be surprised just by clicking on the post. Putting a name in the title already notifies you of the deal. Thus no reason to click on it or for it to even be clickable. We're posting topics, not post-it-notes.