My pc keeps booting into bios

BANNES

So when i start my pc it automatically boots into bios and when i exit it. When it boots up again i just get into bios again. I think it might have chosen my hdd as the default boot device but idk how to change that. Help anyone?

58 minutes ago, BANNES said:

So when i start my pc it automatically boots into bios and when i exit it. When it boots up again i just get into bios again. I think it might have chosen my hdd as the default boot device but idk how to change that. Help anyone?

Your CMOS might be dead. Check it or replace it

13 minutes ago, FilipSebik said:

Your CMOS might be dead. Check it or replace it

Idk how to check that, i pressed the clear cmos button but it didnt seem to do anything other than turning off my system

Hi bro, are you familiar with getting into this bios? When you start the machine up you'll most llikely have to spam either F2 OR Del(delete key).

Once you are in would you be able to post a pic of the bios, every bios is different so I cant tell you exactly what button to press. Most likely there will be a page in the bios that lets you change the boot order of your drives. 

We'll try this out first and if that doesnt work then we'll try the cmos battery