• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RedEdain

Game "not booting"

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi!

Since I don't have a lot of money for anything, I prefer download cracked games before buying it, to be sure i'm not paying for nothing.

But the point is that I've downloaded Euro Truck Simulator 2 a few days ago from igg-games, and it worked only once very well.

I don't know what's going on, but every time since I tried to launch the game it started just as usual, with a window asking me if I allow it to change some files on my HDD,

then nothing happens. Like really nothing. It just close, maybe, but even in the Task Manager I was unable to find it booting.

I don't get any crash screens or that type of stuff.

I tried to restart my computer (No results)

I tried to wait after powering off my computer, then boot it (No results)

I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it with the same .rar archive (No results)

Finally, I tried to reinstall ALL the files related to the game (No results)

The thing that I don't understand is that it worked once, then it does that thing, but all my other cracked games work just well...

If that can help, there are my PC specs:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400

M-Board: Intel DQ35JO (or JOE)

GPU: NVidia GeForce GT 710

RAM: 6GB (3x2) Kingston DDR2 

SSD: Patriot Burst 120GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

I'm running out of ideas, please help!

RedEdain

2 minutes ago, RedEdain said:

Since I don't have a lot of money for anything, I prefer download cracked games before buying it, to be sure i'm not paying for nothing.
The thing that I don't understand is that it worked once, then it does that thing, but all my other cracked games work just well...

If you want customer support, then be a customer. Buy the game.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x8GB 3000MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 5 | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Sorry, we're not going to help you getting a pirated game working. You're on your own here. 

PSU Tier List Thread

"The Angry Cup o` Joe" v2.0

Ryzen 1800x @ 4.0ghz | Asus Crosshair VI Hero | EVGA RTX 2080ti Black | Flare X 14-14-14-34 3200mhz 32gb | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

Samsung 850 evo 250gb | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Phantex Enthoo Evolv | Custom front cover from mnpctech.com | Custom Top cover from Modmymods.com

EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair ML140 Pro White LED case fans | 3x Corsair ML120 Pro White LED Case Fans | Cablemod 30cm RGB LED strip

get a steam account and be normal they have refund systems or get games from game stop and return them within the 2 week window if you don't like them.

that's our help piracy is not acceptable.

Euro truck 2 is under 5€ on sale, surely that is cheap enough?

Also you have this unknown piece of software on your computer, that asks for admin controls and you accepted that? wth

sorry, we cannot lend help/support for nefariously obtained copyrighted items.

<-LOCKED->

ps: it isnt necessary to use a ghost signature on your threads/comments. we already have a built in signature function.