Game "not booting"

Hi!

Since I don't have a lot of money for anything, I prefer download cracked games before buying it, to be sure i'm not paying for nothing.

But the point is that I've downloaded Euro Truck Simulator 2 a few days ago from igg-games, and it worked only once very well.

I don't know what's going on, but every time since I tried to launch the game it started just as usual, with a window asking me if I allow it to change some files on my HDD,

then nothing happens. Like really nothing. It just close, maybe, but even in the Task Manager I was unable to find it booting.

I don't get any crash screens or that type of stuff.

I tried to restart my computer (No results)

I tried to wait after powering off my computer, then boot it (No results)

I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it with the same .rar archive (No results)

Finally, I tried to reinstall ALL the files related to the game (No results)

The thing that I don't understand is that it worked once, then it does that thing, but all my other cracked games work just well...

If that can help, there are my PC specs:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400

M-Board: Intel DQ35JO (or JOE)

GPU: NVidia GeForce GT 710

RAM: 6GB (3x2) Kingston DDR2 

SSD: Patriot Burst 120GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM

I'm running out of ideas, please help!

RedEdain

2 minutes ago, RedEdain said:

Since I don't have a lot of money for anything, I prefer download cracked games before buying it, to be sure i'm not paying for nothing.
The thing that I don't understand is that it worked once, then it does that thing, but all my other cracked games work just well...

If you want customer support, then be a customer. Buy the game.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Sorry, we're not going to help you getting a pirated game working. You're on your own here. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

get a steam account and be normal they have refund systems or get games from game stop and return them within the 2 week window if you don't like them.

that's our help piracy is not acceptable.

Euro truck 2 is under 5€ on sale, surely that is cheap enough?

Also you have this unknown piece of software on your computer, that asks for admin controls and you accepted that? wth

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

sorry, we cannot lend help/support for nefariously obtained copyrighted items.

<-LOCKED->

ps: it isnt necessary to use a ghost signature on your threads/comments. we already have a built in signature function.