Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noxdeouroboros

Help me to resist urge to buy this ridiculous thing

37 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

I think that if you get the FC660C you would be happy with it since Topre switches are commonly regarded as "endgame" level switches. 

That's subjective, they're quite polarizing switches.

On 4/15/2019 at 2:29 PM, noxdeouroboros said:

BTW Where I could get  FC660C? Sold out pretty much in all the places that I looked.

Also, I've heard that Leopold are refreshing their topre line, they just updated the fc980c and they added an option for 30g domes, so they may have discountiued the current model/batch and the vendors are just waiting on a new batch. 

🅱 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕛𝕚

18 minutes ago, b emoji said:

That's subjective, they're quite polarizing switches.

Definitely. Some users call are selling their other keebs and just sticking with these, while others are complaining that they're just glorified membrane keyboards. I need to try some out and see where I sit in the spectrum.

Posted · Original PosterOP
20 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

The only other ergo non-split keyboard that I can think of that is available right now is the Atreus

I think that if you get the FC660C you would be happy with it since Topre switches are commonly regarded as "endgame" level switches. 

Atreus might be a very good board,but I don't like the aesthetics of it,those visible screws not very appealing. 

Well, never tried Topre,many opinions on those,but if I dislike the switches I think the sale of FC660C should very easy.