Need to pick Vdsl modem/router combo under 100€

My internet is being finally upgraded to 80/8 Vdsl and I need a new modem/router for it.

I'm looking for something under 100€ if possible. I would like to have usb 3.0 so I can connect to in my external hdd for file sharing.

I want something with dual band, 1gig lan  and 802.11ac , nice interface with good qos and parental controls would be handy.

Thanks for your time :)

While I'm not to familiar with which specific router you should choose, you should be able to just type in your router gateway into your browsers and control the different router settings from there. The router we have from version works perfectly fine with this and can even allow specific MACs to be picked and limit the amount of time or when internet access is allowed to a device. 

I'm thinking Nighthawk X4S is a great option based on your preferences, but it costs more than your budget. Then again I'm not sure you can find those specs under 100€ so you might want to adjust your budget a bit. Here's a good list to choose from, got my Nighthawk R7000 from here: https://www.tech21century.com/best-verizon-fios-compatible-routers/