Camera's instead of outdoor windows [Help]

So i like to buy things, and if a Burglar ever went into my house they'd have a heyday.
So i was thinking of sometime in the future, Replacing my windows for Camera's. [Camera on outside, A nice monitor/tv on inside showing what the camera see's]
The camera's don't need to record, Don't need to be night vision, or motion,etc.
I want it to be LIKE A REAL WINDOW.

So there are 6 or 7 things that would be PERFECT, however i am fully aware what i'm wanting is impossible atm.
1- 180° (FOV)

2- 4k (I want it to be very clear, i don't want the general "you can tel that's a security camera look) So higher res is better, but 1080p is fine too i guess)

3- 60 FPS (I want it to be Fluid, like i know their are 4k 15fps camera's out there, but that's pretty choppy)

4- Needs to be Outdoor/weather proof. 

5- Would be nice if it was it's own unit that isn't POE or needs to be connected to a DVR (or whatever their called), As i don't know if it's a thing, but i'd like to be able to just hook it up to the nice monitor [through USB] where the window would be. as i don't want to set up a DVR or run Cables everywhere)

6- Up 24/7 (If i had it like it was a window, the camera and monitor/tv would be up prob 24 hrs a day all the time)

7- HDR (would be nice, As if it's a window, having a Black-black is more realistic)

So, if yall know any camera's or whatever that fits a few fields (Or all fields would be nice, but that won't happen, lol),But anyways, PLEASEEEEE Share if you know of some~?

(Please try not to comment "Yeahhhhh, That's not going to happennn, We're many years away from a camera like that being a thing"..... LIKE I SAID.... I know it's prob impossible, but it doesn't hurt to ask)

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

15 minutes ago, logan said:

--SNIP--

1- 180° (FOV)

A 180-degree lens won't look anywhere near like a real window. I don't think you even understand what you're actually asking for here. Here, this is a picture from a 180-degree lens:

maxresdefault.jpg.327cdeff07ad939b8a5f20892a1a50c5.jpg

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

22 minutes ago, logan said:

2- 4k (I want it to be very clear, i don't want the general "you can tel that's a security camera look) So higher res is better, but 1080p is fine too i guess)

3- 60 FPS (I want it to be Fluid, like i know their are 4k 15fps camera's out there, but that's pretty choppy)

4- Needs to be Outdoor/weather proof. 

5- Would be nice if it was it's own unit that isn't POE or needs to be connected to a DVR (or whatever their called), As i don't know if it's a thing, but i'd like to be able to just hook it up to the nice monitor [through USB] where the window would be. as i don't want to set up a DVR or run Cables everywhere)

6- Up 24/7 (If i had it like it was a window, the camera and monitor/tv would be up prob 24 hrs a day all the time)

7- HDR (would be nice, As if it's a window, having a Black-black is more realistic)

Decided to comment on these specs as well:

4K, 60FPS HDR-camera -- you're looking for something like RED-camera or similar, ie. something around $10k per camera. Also, no, there's no such a camera that outputs the video over USB -- even DLSRs use HDMI for output. If you insist on USB, you're stuck with webcams.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

11 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Logitceh c920? But also like, natural light? 

6 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

A 180-degree lens won't look anywhere near like a real window. I don't think you even understand what you're actually asking for here. Here, this is a picture from a 180-degree lens:

maxresdefault.jpg.327cdeff07ad939b8a5f20892a1a50c5.jpg

1- I guess i should say, the only "Required" would be it needs to be outside/weatherproof. (So the c920 woulndn't work)

2- That look is fine too. (to catf)

THAT MOMENT YOU DISASSEMBLE YOUR COMPUTER....AND REASSEMBLE IT ....JUST SO SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU

19 minutes ago, logan said:

In addition to what werecatf already pointed out there are 2 more perspective issues with a screen as "real" window:

1 mono vision, thus no depth perception (thus will look "fake" no matter what)

2 No parralax/perspective change if you move

Other issues: 

- No sunlight to feel (aside from feeling nice, one needs sun for some reason)

- Bad look of "closed up wall where a window used to be"

- Fortknox looking house with plethora of cameras will look inviting to burglars since something valuable is likely to be found (or swat team for that matter...)

On 3/30/2019 at 2:28 PM, Bartholomew said:

1 mono vision, thus no depth perception (thus will look "fake" no matter what) 

2 No parralax/perspective change if you move

There are methods to fix this. You can use stereo vision and do compositing to generate a 3D "world". Then you can use a kinect or other tracking device to position a camera in the world and render that to the screen. It won't be perfect, but a near enough approximation that it will look much better than looking at flat camera feed.

This is probably a lot more work than OP wants to put in, both in research/study and in cost/implementation.

To @logan, the solution to your real problem of burglary is to get locking windows, blinds/shades, and a simple and normal camera system.

Also, burglars aren't after trinkets. They are looking for valuable items. Burglars risk significant criminal penalties if they are caught, so they aren't breaking into homes to steal model car collections and phone chargers. They are looking for TVs, artwork, furniture... Things that average people want and will pay money for, and are still relatively expensive on the second hand market.

However, if you really just want a simple camera feed, all you need is a monitor, a camera, and whatever computer/box your camera will feed to. Then just put the screen wherever you want the "window" and you're good to go.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME